Italiano Made SAMPLE MAKING
Italiano Made Garment Sampling,
Who is this service for? For designers who create one-off unique styles for their bespoke/couture clients and need help with creating the garment pattern, doing a toile fitting or making of the garment ready-to-wear.
We understand that it is not always you have the necessary manufacturing skills, facilities or time for bringing your design ideas to life. We offer the following services for our bespoke and couture clients:
• You design the garment and source the fabrics.
• You or us take the right measurements of a client
• We create a pattern in accordance with the client body shape
• We create a toile garment and arrange a client fitting in-house or off-site.
• We can either travel to the location for this fitting (subject to availability) or you may invite your client to our contemporary fitting room for a relaxed appointment with a cup of coffee served. It is recommended you are present at the fitting location fifteen minutes before the fitting to greet your client. All client fittings are limited to up to one hour time period.
• We make the 'shell' garment and do the second fitting o the client in your presence
The types of garment we make include and are not limited to:
• Coats and jackets for men and women
• Mother of the Bride or Groom gowns
• Special occasion gowns
Rely on us if you are looking for high-end finishing, an off-site fitting when we travel to the location to meet your client or use our luxury fitting room facilities as part of the service.
Prices: each design is priced individually
MOQs: one garment
Do we have a selection of fabrics to choose from? We have a catalogue of bridal lace and silks to choose from. We are unable to send swatches by post or lend them. You'll need to decide on your fabric choice in store. Service fees may apply.
Can I provide my own fabric? Yes!
What's included in the bespoke/couture service on-site?
• Us taking measurements of your client
• Us creating a draft pattern for your client and making of a toile/mockup
• Fitting of a toile/mockup on your client in our studio (let us know if you prefer to do off-site fittings yourself)
• 'Shell' garment fitting and final amendments to the garment
• Final fitting and collection date.
Click to Book an Appointment